Skip to main content

The mind is a terrible thing to waste



The mind is a terrible thing to waste, but

Always the first to go and mine left a long, LONG time ago.

That thing, 

yup that one

the thing

can't you feel the thing?

it's a thing.

How can I explain a thing to you when all you see is things?

look at it, the thing? Don't you get it yet?


It's a thing. 

What's it look like? A hole, somewhere gone and previously lost. 
Noooooo The thing! It's a thing, a thingama thing. Don't try to turn it into your THingama thing... It's my thingama thing of thing. It's not like yours, for I am fundamentally different from you, as I desire, nothing... Everything you see for my possesion of the thing does not make it mine. 

Nor your idea of the thing yours. We agree it's a thing though...? DOn't we?

The thing... The thingama thing. 

That one, in your chest... It's a thingama thing, but I'm missing a piece of the one in mine. What? You can't see the thingama thing? Well how come? Haven't you ever seen it? THe thing? 

Well How about the Color in her eyes ? Have you seen it? That thing? It's like something missing, it's when you walk into a room of people and manage to feel alone? It's a thingama thing. It's something you know..


IT IS! A thing;.... My thing? Oh don't be crass... It's simply a thing, that thing when you feel like no one is there, even if the world is trying it's hardest, it's a thing....

What thing? A pen? A thimble? a thing you know, the one that lets you see the color in her eye's everyday.

It's that thing that lets you breath when you've run out of will for breath. The thing! You know! 


NO NO IT IS NOT THAT THING! it is this one... It is a small hardly noticeable thing, yet it makes colors brighter and days shorter, time melts so why waste it? ITS NOT THAT THING! You are thinking of the wrong thing... 

It's LOVE, but not that kind of thing. 

You still don't see, Look HERE! THIS THING MISSING FROM my chest, you see it bleeds? It's this thing, that fit's right here.... Can't you see I don't need a needle and thread, It'll heal just hold my hand... 

You are the remedy, but you can't fix it and it's my thing you see and I haven't found you yet... So please find me, but when you do please hold my hand. Fix this thing broken with me, NO not that thing, see... You just have to hold my hand, I'll do the rest, but could I borrow your thing for a short while? 

Only so long as this body hold's breath... So my thing never has to break again. Please? Just hold my hand, and share my path... Be mine, and I your's... I can fix everything wrong with your thing too! For it's just a Silly Thingama thing... Darn thing only needed two.


Random.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joy, 6 September 2013

Joy by Lavady Oh the joy in a word or a glance in a name.  Why does joy come with blame?  We take and give yet only hoping to receive.  Yup joy. The world is full of joyless pastures and while joy can be found and meaning abound.  The truth of joy is simple and sweet, could you feel joy until we meet? Why are your eyes so bright and why do they bring joy to me every night? Why is the world asunder when all we need is not to plunder one another's Joy. How can we be and see,  the look so bright,  the chance so abundant with pride.  The hugs so tight that all they seem to bring is joy. The world changing,  the trees smaller yet with every step you take I experience joy. Why oh why is the light so bright that shines forever in your eyes and yet as wisdom besetting upon that little flavor ending place that couldn't be anything but pride. You are my joy and none could take your place,  nor winds to blow me to waste.  For frights and figh

Sexual Identity, Gender Orientation and Fluoride

So the Neurobiology of Gender identity is simple, essentially while you are in your mom's belly( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6704756/ ) and your exposure to hormones in the first four years of life specifically determine your gender identity and orientation. They assist in and prevent the development of a specific region of your hypothalamus. So you can literally use an M.R.I. to determine someone's sexual orientation for the most part, short of some people who ended up remaining psychopaths permanently. (  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6677266 / ) This is of course affected by things such as Fluoride which prevents your thyroid from functioning in a normal way by causing hypothyroidism. In such a way exposure to environmental Fluoride whether in water, toothpaste or in-utero will cause things like Gender Identity disorders and Sexual Orientation changes. Specifically by affecting the development of your Sexually Dimorphic Nucleus, a bun